Fly For Khaos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyForKhaos Private Server operated by Enlighted Enigma

Sanji's GM Application

sanji

Sanji's GM Application Empty Sanji's GM Application

Post  sanji Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 pm

couldnt find a template so i made my own.

Name: My name is Khurram Ali (the "K" is silent just to let you guys know)

IGN: My IGN in-game is Sanji

About me: Im a 13 year old teen who is currently in 8th Grade i live in new york and i like to play basketball, my wii, read certain books for fun(cirque du freak,twilight series), and i like to use my computer a lot. I have started to play flyff when i was about 7 even though i never got passes level 30 in eflyff (fail right? XD) i always had enjoyed the game. I have been playing many private servers before this one (fly for fame, elegant flyff, sodemy flyff) but they were all either shut down or got me wiped. When i first came to this server i really thought i would leave early but it turns out i really like this server and the people that play here. My favorite subject in school is math and my favorite hobby to do when im not on the computer is to eithere read and or play soccer/basketball with my friends.

Timezone: As i said before i live in new york and my timezone is Eastern Time.

Other Languages then English: The only other language i happen to know besides english is spanish which im still learning this year and next year i shall be learning italian.

Why Do you want to Apply as a GM: I would like to apply for the job as a game master because i think i would be handle the job. I am not a fun gm that just does it for events but i am also not a gm just for being strict and boring. I am starting to learn all the GM codes i have a gm handbook which i study once in a while I have watched how other GM's do their job each one has their own way of being a great GM and i hope that if i become a GM i will add my own unique style to the group.

Experience as a GM: I do not have any experience as a GM in eflyff nor any private servers that are known. I have been a GM though. One day my friend created an hamachi server that he called fly for fluff just so that we can see how it is to be a GM when he turned me into a gm i was able to successfully change jobs, spawn monsters, spawn npc's, and do other gm jobs. I belive that this would qualify as having experience as a GM.

What would you do as a GM: As a GM i would be very creative and at the same time i would be doing my job. I would go to areas where i would normally see 1 hiters or buggers(azria(queen popcranks) and arena) i would also not over do it on events and will not always try to have fun nor will i always try to be a strict person. All im trying to say is that even thought i will have fun as a GM i will not ignore my job.

Time Online: On mondays to fridays i will be on from 4PM-8PM and on saturdays and sundays ill be on from 10am-8pm

Anything Else? : First of all id like to say that i did take my time into makeing this GM app. I would also like to say thank you to everyone who took their time into reading and commenting my app. I know that i would do a good job as a GM but my opinion does not matter "YOURS" does. So to wrap this up i thank you all for reading Sanji's Game Mater App.
    Contacts: email: destocotz@yahoo.com msn live messanger: destocot@live.com